Friday, April 27, 2012

For My Friends Who are In the Armed Forces or Married to Someone Who Is...

You should read this. I'm about to tell you the best thing about my being an Army wife AND a Beachbody Coach.

So to be a Beachbody coach in most cases, you have to pay a monthly administrative fee. They give you four total sites, after all, and you get some killer discounts on the products from Beachbody. It's totally worth it for anyone, in my opinion, especially if you are interested in getting Shakeology each month.

BUT--and here is the great part--if you are a military member or the spouse of someone who is active duty military personnel, you get to sign up and be a Beachbody coach for absolutely nothing. No charge. At all.

Now what does it mean to be a Beachbody Coach? It can mean a wide range of things, depending on who you are. Some people sign up to be a coach just for the discounts offered. Keeping up? That means you register to be a coach and you get a discount on the products for nothing. And yes I said for nothing. I know a lot of military wives are big on saving money. If you want to find a program to lose weight and want to save money on it, then there you go.

For me, being a coach means I am more motivated to actually do my exercise. I say I am a coach knowing that people are watching to see what happens, and that makes me less likely to slack off. I eat better and work out harder because my results will show. It also means that I can help other people to achieve their goals, and I have always loved to help people. Oh yeah, the discount is definitely an advantage.

Other people become a coach to make money. And hey, if you aren't losing any money, then why not go for it?

In short, my point in sharing this to you is to show you what advantage you get for being either in the armed forces or being married to a member. You have nothing to lose, but a lot to gain. So go ahead, send me a message and tell me you are willing to be a coach. And then send this page to any of your friends to whom this applies. Even if you don't sign up yourself, send this link onward! You might be surprised at who is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment