Monday, October 1, 2012

COMBAT! Pre-Order

I must admit, even though my favorite program is Insanity and I am looking forward to getting back in to that routine post-baby, I would love to try the new program that is coming out from Beachbody. Les Mills COMBAT is now available for Pre-Order! 


So first of all, what is COMBAT?

-This is the ultimate mixed martial arts-inspired workout program! Get ready to punch, kick, block, and strike your way to an outrageously shredded body with 7 calorie-blasting and muscle-defining workouts. 

How will it help your body?

-COMBAT combines calorie burning moves and sequences from six different martial arts disciplines with High-Intensity Interval training. It will help give you a lean chiseled look but not a bodybuilder physique. (I don't know about you, ladies, but I don't exactly want to look like a body-builder. 

How long is the program?

-LES MILLS COMBAT is a 60-day program that like P90X can be followed with three different calendars. There is the Introductory Combat Warrior Calendar, the Intense Supreme Warrior Calendar, or the Ultimate Warrior Calendar. There are seven different workouts, each lasting approximately 30-60 minutes. 

Find out even more here and on Facebook from this link

If you are interested in trying the program, I definitely recommend pre-ordering it via my Beachbody site. If you pre-order by December 3, 2012, you receive FREE shipping! You also receive free gifts when you order through me. You receive a free bonus workout--LES MILLS COMBAT 30: LIVE. If you pre-order, you will not be charged until shipment. If you order by December 13, 2012, you will receive your order on Christmas Eve, just in time to put it under the tree!

Remember, coaches receive all products for 25% less! And Active Duty Military can become a coach absolutely FREE! Contact me for more info on becoming a coach.

Give it a shot! Email me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment