Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Beachbody Challenge Trial

So admittedly, the programs and the products with Beachbody can be a little pricey. To me, it is worth it for the results that I have seen. But to someone who is hesitant about trying it because other products have failed them in the past, the price is a good reason to hold off on trying it. And if you want to try Shakeology and P90X at the same time, well the price can be a bit daunting

But for the rest of the month of July, you can try Brazil Butt Lift, P90X, or Turbo Fire in a challenge pack for just $14.95. In a Challenge pack, a month of the Shakeology flavor of your choice is included in the shipment. You also get 30 Days VIP membership to the Beachbody site. After 30 days, you can return it if you don't like your results (which I can guarantee you will).



You have THIRTY days to try it for a low price. If you want to return it, then you have spent less than a gym membership on a month's worth of Shakeology and the ability to use a program for a month.

There is pretty much nothing left to lose. In fact, you have so much to gain. You can take back your body and improve your health.

Contact me to find out more. You can either click one of my handy links, send me a message, or comment below on this thread. I will get in touch with you ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment